George Clooney Says Theres Not Enough Drugs In The World To Make Him Suit Up As Batman Again HuffPost | Makemetechie.com Summary
- Your contribution will go a long way.At HuffPost, we believe that everyone needs high-quality journalism, but we understand that not everyone can afford to pay for expensive news subscriptions..
- That is why we are committed to providing deeply reported, carefully fact-checked news that is freely accessible to everyone.Help keep news free for everyone by giving us as little as $1..
- Clooney added: “It’s bad when your 4-year-old kid goes, ‘This sucks.’ That could be painful.”At HuffPost, we believe that everyone needs high-quality journalism, but we understand that not everyone can afford to pay for expensive news subscriptions..
- “And they were like, ‘Can we do it without the rubber nipples?’ I was like, ‘Well, it’s not really my Batman, is it?’”Speaking of those cringey bat nipples, “Batman & Robin” director Tim Burton slammed Warner Bros. over Clooney’s Batman suit design last year while speaking with Empire magazine..
- Our Life, Health and Shopping desks provide you with well-researched, expert-vetted information you need to live your best life, while HuffPost Personal, Voices and Opinion center real stories from real people.Help keep news free for everyone by giving us as little as $1..
- This is why we keep our journalism free for everyone, even as most other newsrooms have retreated behind expensive paywalls.Our newsroom continues to bring you hard-hitting investigations, well-researched analysis and timely takes on one of the most consequential elections in recent history..
It looks like there wont be any more rubber nipples in George Clooneys future. Nearly 30 years after donning the famous Batsuit embellished with nipples in 1997s Batman & Robin and just months [+4173 chars]