Guy Fieri Says His Kids Wont Inherit His Fortune Unless They Do This E! NEWS | Makemetechie.com Summary
- "I've told them the same thing my dad told me," Guy told Fox News in an interview shared Dec. 12..
- And I told my boys, ‘None of this that I've been building are you going to get unless you come and take it from me.'".
- The Food Network star recently revealed that if his and wife Lori Fieri's sons Hunter, 27 and Ryder, 17 want to take over his dining empire, they will have to prove themselves in the classroom first..
- "But while Guy's eldest Hunter and his nephew Jules, he revealed, are already on their way towards succession being enrolled in MBA and law programs respectively, his youngest Ryder is feeling the pressure..
- "The children don't need $500 million to live well," the Rolling Stones frontman told The Wall Street Journal in a September interview..
- "My dad says, ‘When I die, you can expect that I'm going to die broke, and you're going to be paying for the funeral.'.
Guy Fieriis rolling out, and hes looking for diners, driveins anddivesdegrees.The Food Network star recently revealed that if his and wife Lori Fieris sonsHunter, 27 andRyder, 17 want to [+773 chars]