George Clooney says being on Friends didnt bring Matthew Perry joy Business Insider | Makemetechie.com Summary
- It didn't bring him joy or happiness or peace," Clooney said.The "ER" star added that it was "hard to watch" Perry struggle and that it came as a heartbreaking shock to eventually find out his friend was using opioids every day..
- "In an interview with The New York Times in October last year, Perry said he would fake back injuries and migraines just to obtain the 55 Vicodin pills he needed each day..
- George Clooney said starring in "Friends" didn't bring his longtime pal Matthew Perry "joy or happiness or peace..
- "And it also just tells you that success and money and all those things, it doesn't just automatically bring you happiness," Clooney said..
- "I just want to get on a regular sitcom, and I would be the happiest man on earth," Clooney recalled Perry saying..
- And then I go to this place, and I'm going to take five because I'm going to be there longer..
George Clooney says that starring in Friends didnt bring his longtime pal Matthew Perry joy or happiness or peace.In a new interview with Deadline, the 62yearold actor opened up about his fr [+1636 chars]