Madonna revealed she was in a coma this summer, thanks friend who she says saved her life CNN | Makemetechie.com Summary
- “I heard him say, ‘Squeeze my hand.’ That’s it.” When she woke up, she said, “I saw my six incredible children around me” and joked that she “almost had to die” to see all of her children gathered in one room..
- In June, Madonna’s friend and longtime manager Guy O’Seary announced she was in the ICU after developing a “serious bacterial infection.” CNN later reported that the pop icon was released from the hospital days later, recovering at home..
- “If you want to know my secret, and you want to know how I pulled through and how I survive, I thought, ‘I’ve got to be there for my children..
- The “Vogue” singer also revealed that she was in an “induced coma for 48 hours,” and thanked her Kabbalah teacher for being by her side throughout the ordeal..
- She continued to say, “there’s one very important woman who dragged me to the hospital..
- “I didn’t think I was going to make it, neither did my doctors,” Madonna said during the debut show..
Madonna thanked her lucky stars and some special friends during a recent concert in Brooklyn where she took a moment to look back on her June hospitalization, revealing she was put into an induced co [+1671 chars]