This hot new tech job pays $300K a year whats an AI prompt engineer? New York Post | Makemetechie.com Summary
- The rapidly growing sector is prompting many professional writers to put their hats into the AI ring, Vice reports.“You need to think like the user to help with that prompt engineering — it’s not just code,” Beltzer explained..
- Are we going to build more tools?” Beltzer asked, adding that this sweet gig may too become automated by AI.“The good news is that once tooling is in place, it may be easier to train AI models with prompts conducted ‘systematically and programmatically,'” he concluded.Advertisement.
- It’s like a business technical skillset that’s also creative.”The career advice comes as AI industry leaders warn that white-collar workers could be displaced by the fast-advancing technology..
- At the most, you might get two or three years, but it’s hard to find.”That doesn’t mean any old couch potato can take the reins for a six-figure position..
- “We’re really looking for those folks that are most likely on the business side that has a technical bent,” Beltzer reasoned..
- “You’re not going to find someone who has more than five years of experience..
This tech job can generate a lot of income, experts say.Artificial intelligence prompt engineer the person who formulates questions and instructions to get the most refined answers and images from [+3293 chars]