Keith Lee shares his top 8 cities with best food from 2023 Food Tour. Heres how Houston ranked KPRC Click2Houston
News Source : KPRC Click2Houston
- The owner of The Puddery, Janel Prator, said her business was impacted positively and her life has since changed.“Every since he posted that review, my business has not been the same..
- “It was one place that carried Houston for me -- The Puddery.”The Puddery, located at 5517 Broadway St. suite, is known to serve desserts in a cup.The shop was visited by Lee in November, and since then, has been receiving lines of customers wrapped around its door..
- Lee said he was even ignored when he attempted to order over the phone.According to Forbes, after attempting to eat in, Lee was told that there was one hour to wait to enter Old Lady Gang but was instantly offered a table after his identity was discovered..
- Lee reportedly refused to be served before the rest of the waiting diners, emphasizing that he wants to experience the exact same service that everyone else does.At the Real Milk and Honey, Lee was also showed preferential treatment once he was identified..
- It has been a total complete whirlwind,” Prator said in the November’s post on Instagram.Lee stated that Houston was very close in the race with New Orleans but was beat by the city’s customer service.Here’s how Lee rated the rest of the cities:1..
- 1 spot.“Speaking of almost every spot we visited being delicious, Houston was one of those places,” Lee said..
HOUSTON Before the year 2023 comes to an end, viral food critic Keith Lee shared his personal rankings of cities with the best cuisine from his food tour this year.Lee visited eight cities, includi [+2844 chars]