SNLs Michael Che Pulls Brutal Joke Swap Prank on Colin Jost The Daily Beast | Makemetechie.com Summary
- “The woman’s an activist, Colin,” Che responded, shaking his head.Jost also announced that alcohol was now being served in movie theaters in New York, which was the only thing that allowed him to enjoy wife Scarlett Johansson’s “little art movies.” To make it worse, he added: “I’m kidding, honey..
- He could barely get the words out for his first joke, that “a group of geneticists have announced plans to bring back the dodo and reintroduce it to Africa..
- And if you ask me, I can think of at least one dodo I’d like to reintroduce to Africa.” Then a photo of Barack Obama flashed on the screen..
- And if you ask me, you’re an even better Black Widow than Coretta Scott King.”While Jost may not have known they’d have a guest on the set with them, Che didn’t get off so easily..
- The holiday season is a time for traditions, and “Weekend Update” co-anchors Colin Jost and Michael Che have their own: writing jokes for the other one to tell..
- So I want to say, from the bottom of my heart—whether you’re Jewish or Muslim—y’all need Jesus.”Got a tip?.
The holiday season is a time for traditions, and Weekend Update coanchors Colin Jost and Michael Che have their own writing jokes for the other one to tell. Its the Saturday Night Live gift that ke [+1501 chars]