Matthew Perrys final days were a mix of nicotine lollipops, ketamine and testosterone shots that left him angry and mean Page Six | Makemetechie.com Summary
- He was happy.”Perry, who revealed in 2022 he spent about $9 million trying to stay sober throughout his life, wanted to be remembered not as Chandler Bing, his iconic “Friends” character, but as someone who helped guide people through their addictions..
- This corroborates Jennifer Aniston’s story, who said she spoke to Perry the morning of Oct. 28, hours before his assistant found him face-down in the pool of his $4 million Hollywood mansion.“He had quit smoking..
- His live-in assistant said he had been smoking about two packs of cigarettes per day..
- He was happy — that’s all I know,” she told Variety following his death.“I was literally texting with him that morning, funny Matty.”“He was not in pain..
- “Taking K is like being hit in the head with a giant happy shovel..
- The Matthew Perry Foundation was launched in his honor days after he died..
Matthew Perrys autopsy report revealed a grimmer look at the stars final days.The report, obtained by Page Six on Friday, revealed that a female friend of the actor said he was angry and mean i [+4918 chars]