Marvels Echo Confirms Early Premiere With New Release Date ComicBook.com | Makemetechie.com Summary
- "Just like comics fans didn't need to read Avengers or Fantastic Four to enjoy a Ghost Rider Spotlight comic, our audience doesn't need to have seen other Marvel series to understand what's happening in Maya's story.".
- As part of a press event earlier this month, the Burbank-based outfit has officially launched Marvel Spotlight, a label that will feature projects less connected to the extended franchise than other MCU entries..
- In it, Marvel pulls no punches on the content of the series, with plenty of warnings of the show's TV-MA rating featured throughout..
- "Marvel Spotlight gives us a platform to bring more grounded, character-driven stories to the screen, and in the case of Echo, focusing on street-level stakes over larger MCU continuity," Marvel's Head of Streaming Brad Winderbaum explained at the event..
- Marvel's upcoming Wonder Man series is also expected to be released under the Marvel Spotlight banner..
- A new trailer for Echo has arrived, giving fans their newest look at the upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe entry..
A new trailer for Echo has arrived, giving fans their newest look at the upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe entry. In it, Marvel pulls no punches on the content of the series, with plenty of warnings [+2024 chars]