Sea Of Stars Developer Sabotage Replacing The Completionist NPC Nintendo Life | Makemetechie.com Summary
- If you feel I am fence sitting on that aspect then I will plainly say that I don't think he did this purposefully and I think we need a lot more information..
- I was always so disgusted with how people were literally encouraging ZeRo to kill himself after the allegations against him surfaced, he LITERALLY was hospitalized after attempting to take his life, and people STILL harass him constantly despite nothing to suggest he is still perpetuating the same behaviors..
- Whether it's a well known celebrity or someone who isn't in the public eye at all, NO ONE deserves to be told they're an awful irredeemable person.I never see anyone treat people with nuance - they're either fine or "a bad person"..
- His reputation would have still been damaged but I think most people would have respected him for trying to make things right which is all he could do..
- Rather than making an apology video where he contradicts himself and threatening to sue the people accusing him, which only makes people more suspicious.I don't feel comfortable giving him the benefit of the doubt..
- If you do things like that, you either have serious mental health issues or something else has pushed you to these extremes.I’ve had a clear example in my personal life of someone who did really bad things because his life had always been absolute horror..
There is something to be learned from this If you want to donate to charity, donate DIRECTLY to charity. Using a YouTuber as a middleman might generally be ok, especially if theyre using a tool lik [+1701 chars]