Robert Pattinson Quietly Sells His Longtime Hollywood Hills Lair Robb Report | Makemetechie.com Summary
- Built in the 1950s and set privately behind another house down a long red brick driveway, the single-story hacienda has just two bedrooms and two bathrooms and measures in at a cozy 1,940 square feet..
- But aerial views reveal the property’s exterior remains remarkably unchanged from years past, with a huge driveway gate shielding the property from prying eyes..
- Both bedrooms have custom built-in wardrobes and direct access to outdoor lounging areas; both bathrooms have arched and tiled showers, the hallway bathroom done up cobalt blue and the master bath in a cheerful celery green..
- Squirreled away high in the Hollywood Hills and acquired by the Batman and Twilight star some nine years ago for about $2.2 million, the house transferred in an all-cash deal valued at exactly $3 million..
- The 37-year-old Brit was recently confirmed to be expecting his first child with longtime partner Suki Waterhouse, and the couple also recently acquired a larger house elsewhere in the hills..
- Courtyard areas around the side and rear of the residence include a several terraces and a secluded spa set into a brick terrace tightly girdled by tall hedges for celebrity-style privacy..
It was never officially on the market, but records now reveal that Robert Pattinson has stealthily sold his longtime Los Angeles home. Squirreled away high in the Hollywood Hills and acquired by the [+2463 chars]