Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Break 10Year Blastoise Streak GameRant | Makemetechie.com Summary
- Only time will tell what future Pokemon games have in store, but for now, franchise fans can focus on catching Blastoise and all the new Pokemon added as part of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet's Indigo Disk DLC.Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet are the upcoming main series Pokemon games..
- Instead of the water blast shooting out from Blastoise's face as it's been depicted in all the 3D Game Freak-developed games so far, the attack actually comes out of Blastoise's cannons..
- Moving forward, fans should be able to expect Blastoise's Hydro Pump animation to utilize his cannons, though it's always possible that future Pokemon games will revert to the less-impressive animation..
- However, since 2013's Pokemon X and Y, the 3D Pokemon games developed by Game Freak have had a far more generic animation, showing Blastoise's Hydro Pump shooting out of his face instead of his cannons..
- This was pointed out by PLDH on Twitter, who also noted the extra textures and detail on Blastoise's shell.As early as Pokemon Stadium in 1999, Pokemon spin-off games have depicted Blastoise's Hydro Pump attack as coming from the cannons in his shell..
Highlights Pokemon Scarlet and Violets Indigo Disk DLC introduces Blastoise to the new games. Blastoises Hydro Pump attack now comes out of his cannons instead of his face. </li [+2606 chars]