Razer is bringing the worlds first HD haptics gaming chair cushion to CES 2024 Engadget
News Source : Engadget
- Razer claims the cushion is compatible with most gaming and office chairs, so you won't have to get a whole new setup to use it.Razer's Project Esther gaming chair cushion is the result of years of haptics development..
- They used advanced digital signal processing and wideband voice-coil actuators to produce the haptics for PC gaming — expanding it into Xbox headphones the following year.CES 2019 brought Razer's Hypersense high-resolution vibration system, which it programmed into keyboard rests, mice, and a chair..
- One notable mention is Razer's Project Esther, the world's first HD haptics gaming chair cushion..
- In 2022, Razer took another big step, buying Interhaptics, a company specializing in, as the name suggests, haptics..
- Yes, that's right, you can get one step closer to feeling like you're in the game — especially if you combine it with a VR headset.The Project Esther concept includes 16 haptic actuators and has ultra-low latency..
- In 2018, the company unveiled Razer HyperSense haptics in its new Nari Ultimate headphones..
CES 2024 is here, and were seeing all manner of new gaming gear and accessories. One notable mention is Razers Project Esther, the worlds first HD haptics gaming chair cushion. Yes, thats right, [+1410 chars]