Kieran Culkin Praises Amazing Mother for Raising Him and 7 Siblings Not Just the Sex She Had with My Dad PEOPLE
News Source : PEOPLE
- After accepting his award for best actor in a drama series at the 2024 Golden Globes on Sunday, the Succession star, 41, opened up about the special shoutout he gave to his mom upon receiving his award..
- In the press room, Culkin marveled at her impressive feat of raising "seven kids pretty much by herself," and joked that he and his wife Jazz Charton often feel as if they're "drowning" with their two kids, even with hired help..
- "I was nominated for a Golden Globe 20 years ago, and when that moment passed I sort of remember thinking I’m never going to be back in this room again," he began in his acceptance speech..
- Earlier on Sunday, Culkin took home the award for best actor in a drama series for his portrayal of Roman Roy in Succession..
- Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories..
- "I have no idea how my mom did it — she raised in this basically studio apartment and I don't know how she did it," he continued, adding how "amazing" she's been as a mother..
Kieran Culkin is sharing the many reasons he has to thank his mother Patricia Brentrup for the man he is today.After accepting his award for best actor in a drama series at the 2024 Golden Globes o [+2819 chars]