Prince Of Persia The Lost Crown Switch Frame Rate, Resolution & Accessibility Revealed Nintendo Life
News Source : Nintendo Life
- And recently, developer Ubisoft has unveiled the upcoming release's frame rate, resolution and accessibility options on Switch.And it's good news for Switch owners for this upcoming Metroidvania-style take on the legendary franchise..
- "Accessible design is good design"One of the first major releases this year is Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, the first brand-new console game in the series since 2010's The Forgotten Sands (yes, really!)..
- Handheld, the resolution will be at 720p while docked it'll be 1080p — standard stuff, then.Notably, performance is lower than what's expected on the PS5 and Xbox Series X, where performance will be shooting for 120fps..
- Large text, no colour feedback, and customisable difficulty where you can adjust parameters such as enemy health, damage, and dodge windows individually..
- This was stated by The Game Awards' host Geoff Keighley way back in the summer of 2023, but it's good to get the official word..
- A free demo will arrive on the eShop next week, on 11th January..
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTubeOne of the first major releases this year is Prince of Persia The Lost Crown, the first brandnew console game in the series since 2010s The Forgotten Sands ( [+1711 chars]