Mercedes driver choked girlfriend, yelled fk you to NYPD cops before New Years Day crash prosecutors New York Post
News Source : New York Post
- His girlfriend told cops they were drinking booze earlier in the night, according to the complaint.Alaouie was slapped with multiple charges including assault, criminal possession of a controlled substance, attempted assault, reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and reckless driving..
- His girlfriend managed to flee before Alaouie allegedly struck Chirp’s outdoor dining shed, court documents state.Prosecutors said Alaouie then slammed into two cars, injuring the occupants and a police officer..
- She was involved in a traumatic incident in NYC where a man, early 40s was trying to escape a hit and run,” Patricia wrote underneath photos that showed her daughter with multiple broken teeth and face lacerations.Hansson, meanwhile, was knocked unconscious, according to the victim’s Instagram and the complaint..
- The out-of-control Mercedes driver who went on a Midtown New Year’s Day rampage allegedly choked his girlfriend and seethed “f–k you” to police when they told him to roll down his window before the mayhem, prosecutors said..
- Mohamed Alaouie, 44, wrapped his arm around his girlfriend’s neck while she wriggled to get out of his grasp in his black Mercedes as the car was idling on West 33rd Street and Seventh Avenue, according to a criminal complaint..
- His mayhem continued as he drove on a sidewalk and slammed into a food cart that toppled onto “Black Panther” actor Carrie Bernans and her friend, sports marketing agent Julie Hansson.Bernans’ mom, Patricia, shared gruesome photos of her daughter’s injuries on Instagram.“She’s in so much pain but healing..
The outofcontrol Mercedes driver who went on a Midtown New Years Day rampage allegedly choked his girlfriend and seethed fk you to police when they told him to roll down his window before the m [+3611 chars]