Where is Casey Anthony today? Business Insider
News Source : Business Insider
- Casey was released after two weeks in prison because she got credit for serving 1,043 days awaiting trial and good behavior.In 2022, Casey appeared in a Peacock docuseries and said that her father, George Anthony, was responsible for Caylee's death..
- Casey dissolved the business less than three years later.In 2021, Casey opened a private investigation company in Florida, Case Research & Consulting Services, LLC, according to state business records reviewed by Business Insider..
- McKenna is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.McKenna took Casey in after the trial to provide a safe space and decided to give her a job helping the solo practitioner stay organized..
- She received four years in jail for four misdemeanor counts of falsifying information to police, along with a $4,000 fine..
- "I've had really bad social anxiety for the past decade," Casey said in the Peacock docuseries..
- According to The Messenger, Casey lived with McKenna until 2022 and now lives alone in South Florida.The Messenger reported that Casey doesn't go out much and is estranged from her parents..
More than a year after Casey Anthony blamed her father for the death of her 2yearold daughter, Caylee, her parents are speaking out in a new documentary.Caylee Anthonys death has remained a myster [+3501 chars]