Baldurs Gate 3 Modders Wont Stop Giving Astarion Guns IGN
News Source : IGN
- However, one recent modding trend has shed light on one thing: players really, really want Astarion to have a gun.Earlier this week, Nexus Mods user Palmaman33 uploaded several different gun mods to the site's Baldur's Gate 3 section, letting players bring guns to knife (or mace/staff/sword/anything) fights..
- i like that they just give astarion a gun pic.twitter.com/BV9cVMUpPPHowever, thanks to Astarion's... questionable actions, players have jokingly warned others of the dangers that might ensue by trusting the untrustworthy High Elf with such a lethal weapon.STOP GIVING ASTARION GUNS SKFJSKKD pic.twitter.com/cZtgrUMP4s"Be careful out there and stay safe, okay?".
- While there's no way of knowing how many times Astarion has been equipped with a gun, players have also loved romancing Shadowheart and (obviously) petting Scratch, according to stats released by Larian last month.Amelia Zollner is a freelance writer at IGN who loves all things indie and Nintendo..
- one player warned on ResetEra.Astarion might not have a gun in the game without mods, but we still gave Baldur's Gate 3 a 10 in our review, calling it "a new high-water mark for CRPGs with satisfying combat and excellent writing.".
- Since long before it left early access in August, players have jumped into modding Baldur's Gate 3, adding everything from 54 new races to new controls..
- Outside of IGN, they've contributed to sites like Polygon and Rock Paper Shotgun..
Since long before it left early access in August, players have jumped into modding Baldurs Gate 3, adding everything from 54 new races to new controls. However, one recent modding trend has shed lig [+2278 chars]