LG OLED TVs from the last couple of years will get a great free upgrade in 2024 TechRadar
News Source : TechRadar
- The company doesn’t detail what the security upgrade consists of or how it functions.It’s unknown exactly when the upgrade (or as LG calls it, "Re:New") program will officially launch, but it will begin sometime in early 2024 so fairly soon..
- LG isn’t stopping there as it will continue supporting webOS with more updates as it aims to “constantly revolutionize the customer experience.” The brand even pledged to continue releasing support for 2024 webOS TVs until 2028..
- According to the company, the program will introduce new ways for users to customize their smart TVs so they can have a personalized experience that meets their needs..
- You can, for example, pick and choose what content you want to see on screen including, but not limited to, music streaming services and video games..
- To make it wireless, the model will come equipped with a “Zero Connect box” that’ll house all of the display’s cables for picture as well as audio..
- It recently showed off its 2024 OLED TV lineup which’ll be led by its new, wireless flagship model – the LG M4..
LG has revealed plans to enact a webOS update program that will expand recent webOS updates to a variety of the brands TVs.In total, every single model in LGs 2022 OLED TV series, the OLED Flex, [+2264 chars]