Baldurs Gate 3 player finds brilliant musical Easter egg in epic boss theme Dexerto
News Source : Dexerto
- From ambient tunes to high-throttle battle music, fans have heavily praised the game’s musical score.But one player has discovered a brilliant Easter egg hidden inside the melody of one of the game’s major boss themes.Raphael’s theme is composed in G minor, and its melody begins in this root note..
- Casting Silence removes his lyrics from the song.A Baldur’s Gate 3 player has drawn attention to a musical Easter egg which can be heard in the theme music of Raphael’s boss fight.The soundtrack for Baldur’s Gate 3, composed by Borislav Slavovhas, has no shortage of amazing songs..
- However, it then moves to a C sharp.This unique movement is known as a tritone, and it was pointed out recently by artist and Tumblr user, supertonicat..
- She has written for a range of outlets and most recently served as a founding member of the editorial team for esports news and leaks website, BLIX.GG..
- A freelance journalist for a decade, she earned her master’s in international journalism from the University of Western Australia..
- This doofus is canonically singing to you the whole fight..
A Baldurs Gate 3 player has drawn attention to a musical Easter egg which can be heard in the theme music of Raphaels boss fight.The soundtrack for Baldurs Gate 3, composed by Borislav Slavovhas, h [+1485 chars]