Ian Ziering Speaks Out After Alarming New Years Eve Street Brawl With Bikers Entertainment Tonight
News Source : Entertainment Tonight
- The LAPD PIO tells ET, "Officers responded to an incident around 3 p.m. on Sunday near the intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue following reports of a fight that broke out after the group of bikers were driving recklessly and a battery report was taken.".
- "Zieringm who's dad to Mia, 12, and Penna, 10, noted that while he's "relieved to report that my daughter and I are both completely unscathed," the incident left him "deeply concerned about the growing boldness of such groups who disrupt public safety and peace..
- One day after the 59-year-old actor was attacked during in a street brawl with bikers, he took to Instagram to explain what happened and reveal how he's doing now..
- "Ziering continued his message by urging "city officials and law enforcement to take decisive action against such lawlessness and provide the necessary resources to prevent future occurrences..
- "As a citizen and a parent, I find it unacceptable that groups can freely engage in this kind of behavior, causing fear and chaos, while the response from authorities seems insufficient..
- The Sharknado actor exited his vehicle and got into an altercation with one of the bikers, striking them..
Ian Ziering is addressing a scary situation. One day after the 59yearold actor was attacked during in a street brawl with bikers, he took to Instagram to explain what happened and reveal how hes d [+2638 chars]