Democrats turn on Biden SEC chair over increased regulation Fox Business | Makemetechie.com Summary
- (Ting Shen/Bloomberg via Getty Images / Getty Images)Some Republicans argued the proposed rule changes concerning cash assets on balance sheets could make a "material impact on bank balance sheets..
- But I think that it's important that in this moment that we're in that we're not adopting regulations based on what was happening 10 and 20 years ago," he said..
- "In October, Rep. Steven Horsford, D-Nev., raised concerns about Gensler's rulemaking and how it could negatively impact small businesses during an interview with Punchbowl News.SEC HOLDS CALLS WITH SPOT BITCOIN ETF HOPEFULS AS POSSIBLE APPROVAL NEARS"I respect his career and his longevity of service..
- "Gary Gensler is a politician masquerading as a regulator," Rep. Ritchie Torres, D-N.Y. said, according to a November report by Fortune..
- I mean, we've made our concerns known publicly and privately for Gary Gensler's regulation by enforcement..
- AI is dynamic, it's going to change the way work works in this country, right?.
Some House Democrats and Biden administration officials appear to be souring toward Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chairman Gary Gensler over his readiness to increase regulation on certain [+4683 chars]