Wheel of Fortune contestant reacts to public mocking for The British Ogre guess A hard moment on national TV New York Post | Makemetechie.com Summary
- “The funny part was, right before I went on, I went to my husband, Saman, and I was like … ‘My fear is that I’m gonna go on the show and I’m gonna say or do something stupid that everyone’s gonna laugh,'” she told Fox News Digital..
- Tabari says she learned she had become a topic of conversation after her friends started sending her things from social media..
- 🤔#wheeloffortune pic.twitter.com/RLatLGJ9wLTabari says her stomach was “in knots,” when she realized people were talking about her mistake, but soon began laughing at herself..
- She and her husband, who celebrated their two-month wedding anniversary on the day of taping, plan to enjoy that Disney cruise to the Bahamas as their honeymoon..
- “That’s exactly what happened.”During the segment, letters were revealed one by one, until “TH- -RITI-S_-GR-E,” appeared on the screen..
- I have a degree, I’m working… I feel like I just had a hard moment that was on national TV,” she remarked..
In a recent episode of Wheel of Fortune, viewers were perplexed by a contestants bizarre response to a triple tossup puzzle, with social media users quickly dubbing it the worst guess ever, and [+2904 chars]