If Your Reason For Existing Is To Make Your Cat Happy, Here Are 36 Things To Buy BuzzFeed | Makemetechie.com Summary
- Neither of my cats have ever really taken to a cat bed and much preferred to doze on their cat tree or curl up on a regular blanket — until I finally caved in and bought the Aspen self-warming bed a while back..
- I will say that once the younger cat got braver, he was able to leap over the top of it, but my older, bigger cat could not (which meant the younger cat always had a means of escape)..
- Also, all cat owners know how cheap and flimsy many cat toys are, so I've been trying to pick up more high-quality toys for my cats that'll last for years..
- —BeevilGet it from Amazon for $19.99.It's best with catnip, crinkle balls, mice, cat wand toys, and other favorites, making it arguably one of the best interactive cat toys..
- —Mickey BergmanGet it from Amazon for $13.55.The middle of the tube has a plush cat bed in it, so they can also take cat naps there if they prefer to use the tunnel for play..
- You can also install it a few inches above the ground to get some extra height.Promising review: "I wish we bought this gate years ago since it was a constant game of figuring out how to keep the dog away from the cat's food and box..
This is THE cat bed, yall. Neither of my cats have ever really taken to a cat bed and much preferred to doze on their cat tree or curl up on a regular blanket until I finally caved in and bought the [+1432 chars]