Starfield will get updates every six weeks beginning in February 2024 Rock Paper Shotgun | Makemetechie.com Summary
- The updates will also include expanded ship customisation, "with ship decorations, new ship building options, and more" according to the post..
- "These updates will include everything from quality-of-life improvements to content and feature updates," including previously mentioned city maps, mod support and new methods of travel..
- Next year will also see the release of Starfield's "first major expansion", Shattered Space, which will add new story content, locations, gear "and much more.".
- Bethesda will also add "all new Gameplay options" to let players make their experience easier or harder beyond the existing difficulty settings..
- "These will allow you to easily customize carry capacity, cargo access distance, ship damage, vendor credits, how you suffer afflictions, new survival mechanics, and more," they say..
- Official mod support will also arrive early next year with the release of the Creation Kit for those who want to make their own mods..
Starfield will receive updates roughly every six weeks starting in February if Bethesda hit their target, according to an end of year wrapup. These updates will include everything from qualityof [+1387 chars]