Derek Hough praises exceptional medical team for wifes successful skull surgery Fox News | Makemetechie.com Summary
- "With immense relief, gratitude and overwhelming joy I’d like to share that Hayley’s cranioplasty surgery has been successfully completed as planned," he wrote on Instagram.DEREK HOUGH'S WIFE NEEDS SKULL IMPLANT SURGERY AFTER HOSPITALIZED FOR ‘LIFE-THREATENING’ EMERGENCYDerek Hough said wife Hayley Erbert had "successful" surgery..
- She was then diagnosed with a cranial hematoma from a burst blood vessel and required an emergency craniectomy.Hayley required emergency brain surgery earlier this month..
- The "Dancing with the Stars" judge previously praised his wife for her strength and resilience only days after requiring emergency brain surgery.Erbert was diagnosed with a cranial hematoma from a burst blood vessel..
- A post shared by Derek Hough (@derekhough)APP USERS CLICK HERE TO VIEW POST"Your thoughts, prayers, and positive energy have been a source of strength and comfort for us during this challenging time," Hough wrote..
- Earlier this month, Hayley was hospitalized and required immediate brain surgery..
- Their expertise and steady hands were pivotal in this journey, ensuring a smooth and successful surgery..
Derek Hough stayed by wife Hayley Erberts side just weeks after she suffered a medical emergency and was diagnosed with a cranial hematoma.The Dancing with the Stars judge shared an update with [+2879 chars]