Baldurs Gate 3s Most Frustrating Glitch Has Finally Been Fixed on PS5 Push Square | Makemetechie.com Summary
- Even after multiple extra years of developments in Early Access, five major patches and 15 hotfixes since launching in August alone, there are still bugs to be quashed in what truly does feel like the first "next-generation RPG"..
- Often a weakling Dexterity character, the offender would fail to launch themselves automatically but would be perfectly capable of bridging the gap once the player assumed direct control..
- Jump up, jump up, and get downGames as large as Larian's Leviathan Baldur's Gate 3 are made of countless interlocking parts held together by technological wizardry and prayers, which will never cease to amaze us..
- [source store.steampowered.com]About Khayl AdamKhayl Adam is the second best video game journalist Australia has ever produced, and his ambitions of world domination have (thus far) been curbed by the twin siren songs of strategy games and CRPGs..
- Where me and the group have travelled a long way only to realize the one guy is still stuck at a cliff because he all of a sudden forgot how to climb vines..
- The rest is quite specific and is likely only to pertain to players deep in the grips of Baldur's Gate fever.What Larian playfully dubbed "the Pinnochio issue" has also been addressed..
Games as large as Larians Leviathan Baldurs Gate 3 are made of countless interlocking parts held together by technological wizardry and prayers, which will never cease to amaze us. Even after multi [+1791 chars]