Finally! The OnePlus Open has dropped to its lowest price ever during Best Buys Christmas sale (but not for long) Android Central | Makemetechie.com Summary
- Price tracker: Amazon - $1,499.99 | OnePlus - $1,499.99✅Recommended if: you want the most cutting-edge foldable phone without being limited to Samsung or Google; you want a foldable with a nearly invisible crease; you're looking for great battery life and camera tech in a foldable phone..
- ❌Skip this deal if: you're shopping on a budget; you want to use a stylus with your foldable phone; you want wireless charging.We chose the OnePlus Open as the "best premium foldable" in our list of the best Android phones of 2023, and it isn't hard to see why..
- Purchase and activate this premium foldable through the retailer and you'll get a straight $300 dropped off your purchase, a deal that makes the phone cheaper than its ever been..
- This deal makes Black Friday look like a joke.Powerful, sophisticated, and eminently durable, the OnePlus Open is also far from cheap, which is why we're excited to share this historic deal from the good folks at Best Buy..
- OnePlus Open 512GB: $1,699.99 $1,399.99 with activation at Best BuyHead to Best Buy and pick up the OnePlus Open during the retailer's last-minute holiday sale and you'll score a sweet $300 off the premium foldable with carrier activation..
- With the OnePlus Open, you're also getting an incredibly smooth hinge with no visible crease down the middle, which is actually quite rare among foldable phones (despite claims to the contrary from a few brands — cough Samsung)..
Powerful, sophisticated, and eminently durable, the OnePlus Open is also far from cheap, which is why were excited to share this historic deal from the good folks at Best Buy. Purchase and activate [+2070 chars]