Oppo Reno 11 series to debut in India on January 12. Expected price, specs and all you need to know | Mint Mint
News Source : Livemint
- In terms of optics, the Oppo Reno 11 is likely to feature a triple camera setup at the back with a 50MP Sony LYT600 primary sensor with support for optical image stabilisation (OIS), a 32MP IMX709 telephoto lens and an 8MP IMX355 sensor..
- Meanwhile, a recent leak by tipster Ishan Agarwal had suggested that the Oppo Reno 11 Pro could be powered by either the Dimensity 8200 or Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and come with support for 80W SUPERVOOC charging..
- The front of the smartphone is expected to feature a 32MP sensor to cater for all the selfie and video calling needs..
- The premium mid-range smartphone is likely to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7050 chipset and run on the company's own Color OS skin based on the latest Android 14 operating system..
- The Oppo Reno 11 could house a 5,000mAh battery with support for fast charging via the 67W charger included in the box..
- According to a leak by well-known tipster Abhishek Yadav on X (formerly Twitter), the Oppo Reno 11 may feature a 6.7-inch FHD+ OLED display with support for 120Hz refresh rate..
Oppo has already confirmed that its Reno 11 series, comprising the Oppo Reno 11 and Reno 11 Pro, will be launched in India on January 12. However, ahead of the launch, some specifications and the pri [+2061 chars]