Suits Star Patrick J. Adams Reveals If He Would Reprise Role in Spinoff Series Hollywood Reporter
News Source : Hollywood Reporter
- The former co-stars, who were also presenting at the 2024 Golden Globes on Sunday, said on the red carpet to Variety that they were “very grateful” for the resurgence in the show’s popularity after it began streaming on Netflix (in addition to Peacock) in June..
- “I love the show, I love the character and I loved working with all these people.” Few details have been released about the potential spinoff, and the former stars added that they also haven’t been told anything..
- By Carly Thomas Associate Editor Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht are sharing their thoughts on Suits‘ streaming success over the summer, and whether or not they would reprise their characters for the potential spinoff series that would be set in the Suits universe..
- When Adams and Macht initially took to the stage, Macht said, “There’s nothing more dramatic or anxiety-inducing than waiting all night to hear that your category has finally arrived.” Adams added, in a thinly veiled reference to the show’s recent resurgence, years after it ended, “Yes, that’s true..
- It’s hard to imagine having to wait so long to see your show get that kind of recognition.” As the duo started to get sidetracked, Gina Torres and Sarah Rafferty, who played Jessica Pearson and Donna Paulsen, respectively, joined them onstage to remind them to present the nominees..
- 'Suits' stars Adams and Gabriel Macht also opened up about the show's resurgence in popularity last year on the 2024 Golden Globes red carpet..
Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht are sharing their thoughts on Suits streaming success over the summer, and whether or not they would reprise their characters for the potential spinoff series that [+2479 chars]