Portal Revolution Is Basically a FullSized FanMade Prequel Releasing Very Soon IGN
News Source : IGN
- The fan-made mod, dubbed Portal: Revolution, will add over eight hours of gameplay and 40 new test chambers to the sequel game.Instead, those who opened Steam today were met with a disappointing announcement from the game's devs in lieu of new Portal content..
- "Portal: Revolutions puzzle difficulty starts where Portal 2 stops," according to the game's developers, though challenging new mechanics will be taught to players as they go along, similar to the original games..
- Once accepted, the game devs said they would update fans with a revised release date.We're not sure what's worse: having to stay patient for the mod's inevitable debut or the fact it's ready and simply not available..
- Plus, the new puzzles will force players to think outside the box (or rather, Companion Cube) by utilizing existing mechanics in a unique way.Set between the events of Portal and Portal 2, the new content will send players back to the tattered ruins of Aperture laboratories..
- The Portal: Revolution developers first submitted their build for review Dec. 20 but had yet to hear back from Valve before the mod's intended Jan. 5 release date..
- Nearly 13 years after the debut of Portal 2, fans of the beloved first-person puzzle game were supposed to be rewarded with the Jan. 5 release of a prequel campaign from Second Face Software..
Nearly 13 years after the debut of Portal 2, fans of the beloved firstperson puzzle game were supposed to be rewarded with the Jan. 5 release of a prequel campaign from Second Face Software. The fan [+2988 chars]