Never lose your keys again with these handy Apple AirTags while theyre on sale get four for just $20 each AOL
News Source : AOL
- if it's lost somewhere in the world, Apple's Find My network should help you pinpoint it..
- That's incredibly powerful ... and kind of mind-blowing.Just take note that AirTags come without any kind of case or clip, meaning if you want to attach one to something (a keychain, for example), you'll need to buy an accessory..
- Pairing one with your phone is as simple as bringing it close and performing a few setup taps.If an AirTag is within about 30 feet, your iPhone will help you locate it via an onscreen arrow..
- Just be prepared to buy some cases so you can clip these to your keychains and elsewhere.The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.If you have Amazon Prime, you’ll get free shipping, of course..
- If it's outside that range, Apple's Find My network kicks: Any other iPhone that comes within range of your AirTag will help you pinpoint its location..
- Apple AirTags are barely larger than a quarter, so these little gizmos are perfect to attach to a keychain or purse, slip inside a suitcase, even find a hiding spot on a bicycle..
Apple AirTags are barely larger than a quarter, so these little gizmos are perfect to attach to a keychain or purse, slip inside a suitcase, even find a hiding spot on a bicycle. Then, when said item [+3419 chars]