Airlines are drastically changing rewards programs for 2024 heres what you need to know New York Post
News Source : New York Post
- “We plan to carefully review complaints regarding loyalty programs and exercise our authority to investigate airlines for unfair and deceptive practices that hurt travelers as warranted,” a department spokesperson said in a statement..
- “DOT officials are actively meeting with US airlines and gathering more information on this issue.”The meetings come as some in Congress have raised concerns about frequent flyer programs..
- Officials from the Transportation Department are meeting with US airlines to review the influx of complaints they have received..
- Thanks for contacting us..
- We've received your submission..
Its all about the money. Starting in the New Year, most U.S.based airlines will no longer reward passengers for how many miles they fly instead tying benefits to how much money frequent fliers ac [+1911 chars]