2024 Is Starting Out With An Avalanche Of Video Games Kotaku
News Source : Kotaku
- Sure, you always get a few big and small games early on (like Elden Ring dropping in February 2022), but often it’s a quiet time, letting us all catch our breaths before the next wave of big titles..
- You could even argue that this year gave us too many games!.
- 2023 was a messy and horrible year that, despite itself, gave us some excellent games..
- Historically, the first two or three months of the year are not the busiest time for video game releases..
- Looking ahead into March, we’ve got Dragon’s Dogma 2, Homeworld 3, Princess Peach Showtime, that Alone in the Dark reboot, and Rise of the Rōnin.Will 2024 be able to stand toe-to-toe with 2023 as a historic year of great games?.
- If you were looking for a break to catch up on what you missed, well, next year doesn’t seem to be offering much of a reprieve—at least not at the outset..
2023 was a messy and horrible year that, despite itself, gave us some excellent games. You could even argue that this year gave us too many games! If you were looking for a break to catch up on what [+2658 chars]