Most sophisticated iPhone attack chain ever seen used four 0days to create a 0click exploit 9to5Mac
News Source : 9to5Mac
- Now, they’ve shared everything they know about the “most sophisticated attack chain” they’ve “ever seen.”Today at the Chaos Communication Congress, Kaspersky security researchers Boris Larin, Leonid Bezvershenko, and Georgy Kucherin gave a presentation covering Operation Triangulation..
- Between 2019 and December 2022, an extremely advanced iMessage vulnerability was in the wild that was eventually named “Operation Triangulation” by security researchers at Kasperksy who discovered it..
- Since joining in 2016 he has written more than 3,000 articles including breaking news, reviews, and detailed comparisons and tutorials..
- More.Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:Introduced in 2007 by Steve Jobs, iPhone is Appl…iMessage is a free, secure messaging platform fo…Michael is an editor for 9to5Mac..
- Really useful USB-C + USB-A charger for home/work and travel..
Between 2019 and December 2022, an extremely advanced iMessage vulnerability was in the wild that was eventually named Operation Triangulation by security researchers at Kasperksy who discovered it [+4854 chars]