Ubisoft reportedly shutdown a data security incident earlier this week Eurogamer.net | Makemetechie.com Summary
- The company says it is still investigating the alleged breach.Ubisoft is reportedly investigating an "unknown threat actor" who allegedly gained access to the company's Microsoft Teams, Confluence, Atlas, and SharePoint channels for 48 hours before access was revoked..
- "The individual had access for roughly 48 hours until administration realised something was off, and access was revoked..
- Access was revoked before the threat actor successfully exfiltrated Rainbow Six Siege user data..
- "They aimed to exfiltrate roughly 900GB of data but lost access," vx-underground adds..
- On the spread of stolen material relating to Marvel's Wolverine and other, upcoming game projects, Insomniac said it would share information "when the time was right"..
- Ubisoft has reportedly confirmed it is investigating an "alleged data security incident"..
Ubisoft is reportedly investigating an unknown threat actor who allegedly gained access to the companys Microsoft Teams, Confluence, Atlas, and SharePoint channels for 48 hours before access was r [+2262 chars]