MW3 players demand solutions as cheaters continue to plague matches Dexerto | Makemetechie.com Summary
- Aside from that, the conversation devolved into claims of “skill issue” again since player trust is at an all-time low.On one hand, 23,000 accounts banned feels like a decent start..
- However, if you factor in MW3’s free access weekend during December, it feels like a mere drop in the sea of cheaters.While Ricochet evolves quickly, many players feel that MW3 and Warzone’s cheater problem is out of control..
- Stay tuned as more news comes out and possibly an increase of cheaters banned in-game.John graduated with a degree in Sport Management in 2017, before discovering he had a hidden joy for writing..
- Similar systems such as this are present in Valorant or Rainbow Six Siege, where it bars players from playing until they’ve hit account prerequisites.On the other hand, some applauded the anti-cheat appears to be “learning,” barring it’s programmed correctly..
- Since then, he's worked for GameRant, Twinfinite, and Jaxon, covering everything related to gaming..
- Others criticized the removal of toggling cross-play on or off..
MW3s cheating epidemic has progressively worsened, and players are thinking of ways to combat the cheater plague.In an attempt to combat cheaters in every mode, Activision revealed Ricochet in 2021 [+1821 chars]