Carolyn Hax He tore into his daughter for exposing affair with nanny The Washington Post | Makemetechie.com Summary
- He even made fun of how thin I’d gotten, from stress over the affair.This year, he finally started owning his behavior and apologized for all he’d done, and we were going on dates and having fun together..
- This has to be the last straw.· Your daughter may be looking forward to her father moving back in, but the fact that she told you about being called a snitch indicates she may not be ready.From the archive:Best friend, meet my new boyfriend..
- Just to underscore the shift: You persuaded yourself this was “just” about a cheater, but now you know he has been abusive all along.Readers’ thoughts:· He made fun of your looks instead of trying to instantly own and atone for his behavior?.
- Also, if you decide your husband won’t be moving in right now, please, please make sure your daughter does not think it is her fault..
- If an equitable term doesn’t work for a given situation, then maybe the situation isn’t equitable, either, and is due for a rethink.Thehotline.org can get you started..
- Time to call her out?Daughter limits contact after mom criticizes her appearanceMore:Sign up for Carolyn’s email newsletter to get her column delivered to your inbox each morning.Carolyn has a Q&A with readers on Fridays..
Comment on this storyCommentAdd to your saved storiesSaveAdapted from an online discussion.Dear Carolyn My husband and I have been going through a rough patch for a while. I found out from [+3345 chars]