Gaudy Controller Leak Indicates Elden Ring PS5, PS4 DLC Planned for February Push Square | Makemetechie.com Summary
- February 25th marks the second anniversary of the game's release and fits that timeline.Intriguingly, additional controllers themed around Shardbearers Malenia and Ranni were teased for "year two of collaboration (2025)", with "release to be synchronised with 2025 Elden Ring major keybeat or new game expansion"..
- "Sync with new Shadow of the Erdtree expansion release"The Game Awards have come and gone, again without mention of Shadow of the Erdtree, developer FromSoftware's eagerly anticipated Elden Ring DLC (despite some of the community's more arcane efforts)..
- [source webcache.googleusercontent.com, via eurogamer.net]About Khayl AdamKhayl Adam is the second best video game journalist Australia has ever produced, and his ambitions of world domination have (thus far) been curbed by the twin siren songs of strategy games and CRPGs..
- February is the new Sept, Oct, Nov rolled into one Elden Ring is one of the best games I've ever played, and I've been gaming some 40 years..
- There's not enough time in the day.Jesus another release for Feb 😓 What is it with making Feb one of the biggest gaming months now?.
- Stayed up way too late on work nights, ignored life responsibilities, didn’t know how to act in public around those who weren’t playing it, fought tooth and nail to conquer beasts…..
The Game Awards have come and gone, again without mention of Shadow of the Erdtree, developer FromSoftwares eagerly anticipated Elden Ring DLC (despite some of the communitys more arcane efforts). [+1598 chars]