Nothing Phone 2a leak reveals key specs, photos, and possible launch date Android Authority | Makemetechie.com Summary
- This is also the first time Nothing will use a MediaTek chipset, signaling we could see a clear distinction between Dimensity-powered midrangers and Snapdragon-powered flagships from the company in the future.Coming to the test unit images, the leak shows the alleged Nothing Phone 2a from the front and back..
- Unfortunately, we don’t see the redesigned Glyph system, but we do see the dual rear camera system that seems to be positioned near the phone’s center instead of the top..
- Clearly, the back of the Nothing Phone 2a gets the most number of design changes here.Brar also mentions that the Nothing Phone 2a will launch at the Mobile World Congress in 2024..
- Nothing has already sent out invites for a February 27 event to be held at MWC, which could possibly be when the company launches the Phone 2a alongside the Nothing Phone 3..
- Learn more.More evidence supporting the existence of the Nothing Phone 2a leaked last week, but now we have a better idea of what the mid-range phone could bring to the table..
- The leak also reaffirms that the Nothing Phone 2a will be powered by the Dimensity 7200 chip, which stacks up just below MediaTek’s upper-midrange Dimensity 8000 series chips..
Key specs Nothing Phone 2a have leaked alongside images of a test unit.The phone is expected to launch at Nothings MWC 2024 event.It could be priced at around $400.</ul [+1796 chars]