Pokmon Scarlet and Violets new Synchro Machine lets you KO shinies Polygon | Makemetechie.com Summary
- So while your Pokémon won’t automatically battle and defeat a shiny in this mode, you won’t be able to catch a shiny if you do fight one..
- If you’re using the Synchro Machine, just keep your eye out and maybe take another look if you’re about to fight a weird-looking ’mon..
- Filed under:Just be careful when you use it A word of caution to trainers using Pokémon Scarlet and Violet’s new Synchro Machine: The nifty feature that allows you play as a Pokémon will also let you knock out shiny Pokémon..
- So if you’re into shiny hunting, just make sure you take a closer look each time you decide to fight a wild Pokémon while using the mode.Game Freak and The Pokémon Company released the second installment of DLC for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, The Indigo Disk, on Thursday..
- )Polygon was not able to go and shiny hunt ourselves while using the feature to confirm that it will allow you to defeat a shiny Pokémon..
- However, we saw multiple documented cases online where players showed that the game doesn’t prevent killing shiny Pokémon in the mode.It’s nothing to be alarmed about, but a good thing to keep in mind..
A word of caution to trainers usingPokmon Scarlet and Violets new Synchro Machine The nifty feature that allows you play as a Pokmon will also let you knock out shiny Pokmon. So if youre into shi [+1776 chars]