Andre Braugher diagnosed with lung cancer months before death CNN | Makemetechie.com Summary
- Emmy-winning actor Andre Braugher, who died earlier this week at age 61, had been diagnosed with lung cancer a few months prior to his death, his publicist Jennifer Allen told CNN on Thursday..
- For both men and women, more people in the US die from lung cancer compared to any other type of cancer..
- Allen stated at the time Braugher’s death was announced on Monday that he had suffered a “brief illness” and specified on Thursday it was lung cancer..
- According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, lung cancer is the third most common cancer in the United States..
- Andre Braugher, star of ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ and ‘Homicide: Life On The Street,’ dies at age 61 Known for his Emmy-winning role on “Homicide: Life on the Street” and for his comedic chops in NBC’s “Brooklyn Nine-Nine,” Braugher was a beloved actor known to many..
- Following his stunning debut as a soldier in the 1989 war-era film “Glory,” Braugher amassed dozens of film and TV credits throughout his career..
Emmywinning actor Andre Braugher, who died earlier this week at age 61, had been diagnosed with lung cancer a few months prior to his death, his publicist Jennifer Allen told CNN on Thursday.The n [+1174 chars]