AlQaeda affiliate threatens attacks on airlines and prominent figures NewsNation Now
News Source : Newsnationnow.com
- The FBI and Department of Homeland Security will also help with the heightened security presence and warned of an increased risk of terror attacks around public gatherings as the ball drop draws near.NewsNation’s Laura Ingle contributed to this report.Copyright 2024 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved..
- The agency emphasized its commitment to the ongoing security of transportation and stated:TSA is aware of the latest AQAP communication as well as the ongoing threats to transportation in light of world events..
- TSA is operating at a high level of security and constant state of vigilance, as always.TSA maintains a risk-based, intelligence-driven approach that includes multiple layers of security, both seen and unseen..
- The group has released alarming videos online, calling for attacks on U.S. airlines, prominent figures and iconic locations.The AQAP, identified as al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, posted videos this week urging terrorist actions on global flights, Times Square and the New York City subway..
- The video goes further to offer tips on bypassing airport security measures and boarding flights undetected.In response to these threats, the TSA issued a statement, acknowledging awareness of the AQAP communication..
- With the Crimson Tide needing a touchdown and facing fourth-and-goal from the Michigan 3-yard […]“It allows us to provide comprehensive care and we believe this will help keep our communities healthier,” Dr. Talamantes told The Associated Press.The previous high was in September 2023, when authorities recorded 269,735 encounters..
(NewsNation) The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is monitoring a potential terror threat against the United States from an affiliate of alQaeda, known as the AQAP. The group has relea [+3191 chars]