Spotify update leaves the app constantly crashing 9to5Google
News Source : 9to5google.com
- The latest beta update for Spotify on Android is causing the app to crash before it even fully opens.In the past couple of days, Spotify has released an update to its Android app which is causing the app to be completely inoperable..
- Please take a look 🙏 #spotifyIn theory, sideloading an older version of the Spotify app should work, but a safer path would be to leave the Spotify beta program in the Play Store, uninstall the app, and then re-install using the stable version..
- The issue leaves the app unable to open, with it crashing within a second or two of trying to first open it..
- Unlike the last time a crashing issue hit the app, too, things aren’t left functional in connecting services like Android Auto..
- Spotify is just left not working in any capacity.The issue, though, appears to be limited just to the latest Spotify for Android beta update, version 18.104.22.168..
- Notably, though, any uninstallation will mean that any content downloaded for offline use will be deleted as well.As far as timing goes, it’s certainly not ideal as New Year’s celebrations are underway.Follow Ben: Twitter/X, Threads, and InstagramFTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links..
If your Spotify app is constantly crashing on Android lately, youre not alone. The latest beta update for Spotify on Android is causing the app to crash before it even fully opens.In the past coup [+1589 chars]