Valorant fans conflicted as Icebox is reportedly making a comeback in Episode 8 Dexerto
News Source : Dexerto
- “I cannot comprehend what mental gymnastics resulted in ‘yes, let’s leave Ascent in the map pool still,” wrote Valorant coach Anderzz about Haven’s potential removal..
- I really don’t understand.” Of course, Haven’s removal could very much change as we get closer to Episode 8, releasing on January 10, 2024, so players will need to wait and see if these changes will really come true..
- Fnatic’s Valorant team would undoubtedly be the biggest winners of the change — the squad had the most dominant win rate on the map since 2022 before its removal..
- However, that didn’t stop the community from giving their thoughts on the potential shake-up to the map pool, with some players rejoicing, but some questioning why Haven had to go..
- As Valorant slowly closes out Episode 7 Act 3, players are already looking forward to what Episode 8 will bring to start off 2024, and it looks like the next Episode is already bringing with it many surprises..
- I cannot comprehend what mental gymnastics resulted in "Yes, let's leave Ascent in the map pool still.".
Valorant fans are left conflicted as Icebox is reportedly replacing Haven in the map pool in Episode 8, but Fnatic is celebrating.As Valorant slowly closes out Episode 7 Act 3, players are already [+2207 chars]