Baldurs Gate 3 player explains why Scratch should always be summoned Dexerto
News Source : Dexerto
- “I use every pet I can every run, especially in honour mode.”Scratch isn’t always the best at situational awareness, though, so players should be mindful of when they play fetch with their furry in-game friend..
- However, players have especially found the four-legged familiar beneficial when it comes to keeping allies alive in the heat of battle.Yet, some people believe Baldur’s Gate 3 players aren’t using the dog to his fullest potential..
- One person explained why in an increasingly popular Reddit post.Reddit user jdbrew reportedly played Baldur’s Gate 3 solo five times and is currently working through a multiplayer campaign with friends..
- A BG3 player has explained why all users should make sure they always have Scratch the dog summoned for battle.Scratch has long proven himself a fan-favorite Baldur’s Gate 3 companion..
- In addition to serving as man’s best friend, the canine comes equipped with a few useful abilities..
- One such skill revolves around his penchant for sniffing out things like chests or traps in the world..
A BG3 player has explained why all users should make sure they always have Scratch the dog summoned for battle.Scratch has long proven himself a fanfavorite Baldurs Gate 3 companion. In addition t [+1929 chars]