Florida Developers Head West With $1 Billion SkiTown Project The Wall Street Journal
News Source : The Wall Street Journal
- https://www.wsj.com/real-estate/commercial/florida-developers-head-west-with-1-billion-ski-town-project-f012e8dfBy Dec. 25, 2023 9:00 pm ETListen(2 min)Two of Florida’s most prominent real-estate developers are escaping the crowded beaches for a corner of the Rocky Mountains, where they are launching a nearly $1 billion hotel and residential project..
- Fort Partners, which has opened four Four Seasons hotels in Florida including the Surf Club, and Merrimac Ventures are building a Four Seasons hotel and condo property in Telluride, Colo., by the foot of the mountain where the ski gondolas begin their ascent..
- For non-personal use or to order multiple copies, please contact Dow Jones Reprints at 1-800-843-0008 or visit www.djreprints.com..
- Distribution and use of this material are governed by our Subscriber Agreement and by copyright law..
- This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only..