Amazon worker takes holiday tip intended for Chicago USPS carrier CBS Chicago
News Source : CBS News
- "He didn't seem to care that there were cameras here, and here," the homeowner said as he pointed to cameras on either side of his front door.The "he" in that sentence is an Amazon delivery worker, who came to the house last Saturday to drop off an Amazon package..
- "The envelope was taped at the bottom here, and then it was taped also inside," the homeowner said.Was there a possibility that the Amazon worker thought the envelope was actually for him?.
- "Inside the clearly-marked envelope was $60 for the United States Postal Service mail carrier – something the homeowner has left plenty of times over the years..
- But the delivery worker also grabbed something attached to the homeowner's mailbox..
- The person on the phone verified that she was, in fact, working that day," the homeowner said..
- "I could call Postal Service and file a beef with them - and then it becomes a federal offense," said the homeowner..
CHICAGO (CBS) During this season of giving, were seeing some bad behavior.As CBS 2s Jermont Terry reported this Christmas Day night, a generous tip for an Irving Park neighborhood mail carrier [+2549 chars]