Spot Bitcoin ETF inflows could dwarf all 150 crypto ETPs today Cointelegraph
News Source : Cointelegraph
- According to new data from BitMEX research, the current global market for crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs) includes approximately 163 products totaling $50.6 billion in assets under management.New products have been added to the list..
- Several countries including Canada, Australia, and Germany, already allow investors to buy shares in spot Bitcoin ETFs.Related: 2 risks around Bitcoin ETF launch that no one’s talking aboutThe optimism around spot Bitcoin ETF reflects a wider trend of institutional investment in crypto investmen products over the past few months..
- A Dec. 21 report from ETF research firm ETFGI revealed that crypto ETFs listed across the globe had attracted year-to-date net inflows of $1.6 billion, with $1.31 billion of that sum being added in November alone..
- Of the 163 crypto funds, the top 20 ETFs attracted the largest volume of investment, with a total of $1.3 billion flowing into them over the course of 2023..
- 163 crypto related ETPs have now been identifiedhttps://t.co/jbOPeNgxUg https://t.co/yooaO48iKRThe list includes spot and futures funds, and typically track the performance of Bitcoin and Ethereum..
- Newly compiled data from BitMEX Research estimates there are 163 crypto ETPs available today, with $50.6 billion in assets under management..