Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Preview How Square Enix Is Filling Rebirths World With Sidequests Game Informer | Makemetechie.com Summary
- "When looking at these larger titles in which there is a more expansive world that has these large amounts of side content, some players may feel these have a large quantity of side content, but perhaps the actual experience is not as varied," co-director Motomu Toriyama says..
- Meanwhile, if you tackle a decent amount of side content, players can expect to spend around 60 hours in Rebirth, while the most dedicated sidequesters can look forward to upwards of 100 hours of content.But it's not content bloat for the sake of inflating those playtime hours..
- If that makes you worry that Rebirth lacks story content, Hamaguchi says you can relax; even simply focusing on the main storyline, he estimates it will give players around 40 hours of gameplay..
- I didn't get a look at the chocobo racing, but the team touts its improvements and modernizations to be more in line with what players expect from a modern form; players can equip their chocobos with stat-boosting gear, and the different types of chocobos perform differently..
- Hamaguchi estimates that approximately 80 percent of Rebirth's exploration-based content is side content, while the mainline story makes up the remaining 20 percent..
- This was a large consideration for us, allowing players to experience various forms of gameplay through the side content..
Final Fantasy VII Remake set the tone for what players could expect from this threepart retelling of the beloved 1997 Square RPG. The excellent updates to the combat system, the fantastic expansions [+7586 chars]